segunda-feira, 1 de outubro de 2012

Osho 2012 Carnival Festival / Osho Festival de Carnaval 2012


My 2012 Carnival was probably the best Carnival experience I`ve ever had. The Osho Festival at Osho Pankaj Meditation Center was great. The freedom and the sensual atmosfere of Carnival were there, but also much consciousness thought meditation, which lead me to a feeling of extasy I had never felt before. And I found out that extasy is an overwhelming, overflowing Love.

*********************************************************************************

Meu Carnaval 2012 foi provavelmente o melhor carnaval da minha vida. O Osho Festival de Carnaval no Osho Pankaj foi fantástico. A liberdade e a atmosfera sensual do Carnaval estavam lá, mas também a consciência através das meditações, o que me levou a um sentimento de êxtase que eu nunca havia sentido antes. E eu descobri que o êxtase nada mais é do que um Amor em abundância, fluindo livremente.

Nenhum comentário: